You are hereAF-CBT Pittsburgh Fall Training 2013
AF-CBT Pittsburgh Fall Training 2013
Alternatives for Families: A Cognitive-Behavioral Therapy (AF-CBT)
October 21-23, 2013
A 3-Day Clinician Training with Year-Long Case Consultation
Join us for an intensive training and a year-long clinical collaboration utilizing AF-CBT. This training is specifically designed for mental health practitioners currently providing treatment with families (caregivers and children) who are at risk for high conflict, coercion and/or physical discipline. In order to best implement AF-CBT, we also recommend supervisors and agency administrators consider attending in order to support the use of AF-CBT in their organization.
To fill out a registration form click here.
As part of training, you will learn about the 3 phases of AF-CBT:
- Engagement & Psychoeducation
- Individual Skill-building
- Family Applications and Routines
As part of the training, you will receive:
- Three days of training with our experienced faculty
- Twelve ninety-minute consultations over the course of one year. The consultations will include review and discussion of actual, ongoing cases.
- Treatment materials, including the AF-CBT Session guide, study materials, worksheets for clients, and handouts to illustrate the concepts of AF-CBT.
- One mid-point advanced training workshop.
- $1300/participant Early Bird cost if registered before September 15, 2013.
- $1500/participant cost after September 15, 2013.