You are hereWhat is Expected of Practitioners?
What is Expected of Practitioners?
General Criteria for AF-CBT Training Completion:
Mental health professionals who complete the AF-CBT training may be eligible to begin the certification process in AF-CBT if they meet the criteria listed below:
- Complete pre-training and post-training assessments provided by the trainer. The pre-training assessment must be completed before the beginning of the first day of the basic training session.
- Participate in all scheduled launch or preparation/readiness activities
- Attend all scheduled training days of the basic training program
- Deliver treatment including content from all 3 phases of the AF-CBT model to at least 2 families.
- Participate in all consultation calls to receive feedback from consultants to supplement supervision and enhance ability to adapt materials. Trainees participating in less than 75% of consultation calls are not eligible for training completion.
- Present on 2 different cases during consultation period
- Submit 2 audio-recorded samples of treatment using AF-CBT to obtain initial clinical and implementation feedback during a consultation call.