You are hereCertification
Criteria for Certification
DURING THE 1 YEAR TRAINING PERIOD
- Complete the pre-training online assessment: https://upmcwpic.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_8ujtlJND1DTyRbS
- Participate in all scheduled training days
- Participate in 75% of all consultations
- Present on 2 different cases during consultation
- Submit audio files for 2 cases during consultation to obtain initial clinical and implementation feedback during a call. It is preferable, but not required, to submit files on the cases that you plan to submit during consultation.
- Submit at least 2 audio files for fidelity review and achieve >/=80% fidelity per tape.
- General Procedures:
- Fidelity tapes may be submitted after the first six months of consultation. Clinicians wanting a tape to be reviewed for fidelity during the consultation phase should make this request in writing.
- Integrity/fidelity judgments reflecting the quantity and quality of the content will be established by the trainer/consultant through audio review and completion of an adherence checklist.
- If either tape is rated <80%, there is a “second chance” option to submit up to 2 more tapes.
- Audio file content requirements:
- It is preferable to submit files on the cases presented during consultation, but not required.
- The content to be rated must be based on any two roman numeral sections in the AF-CBT session guide (3rd ed.; 2011) from topics 2 through 16, EXCEPT that we will not rate section I in these topics: 3, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, and 10. It is permissible, however, to include the latter information on the tape.
- The files need to be from 2 different phases of treatment.
- The files can both be from the same family.
- One file needs to be the caregiver alone; the other can be the child alone or a family session.
- There is not a minimum time for submitting the recording.
- Provide the requested descriptive details about each file using the Fidelity Review Checklist.
- If not already done, you can submit audio files for fidelity review per the guidelines noted in #6 above.
- Complete the post-training online assessment: https://upmcwpic.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_7VcQEfPmnEdoXly
- Achieve a score of at least 80% on the AF-CBT knowledge questionnaire (score >= 80%)
- Complete 2 AF-CBT cases and submit case completion verification forms:
- A completed case is one which includes content from all 3 phases and the content of each topic that was implemented was fully covered.
- For each case, complete an AF-CBT Case Completion Checklist that includes the sections and tasks administered for each topic. For topics/content not completed, note the reason for non-completion. Raters will consider these reasons in determining whether a case will be considered complete.
- Each case must include at least 1 outcome standardized measure at intake and discharge.
AFTER THE 1 YEAR TRAINING PERIOD IS COMPLETE
A certification document (good for 5 years) is provided upon meeting all of these requirements.